EYTHAN photography

Welcome to my blog!! Here you will find reviews of my most recent as well as past photoshoots. Follow my journey through life..along other interesting random facts and stats. Dont forget to leave a comment!

Friday, June 18, 2010

Little Miss Jordyn Jones!

As a member of Morningstar for the past few years I have met some wonderful people! One of those being Mr and Mrs Chris Jones. A lovey couple. I recently had the honor of having a photoshoot with their daughter Little Miss Jordyn for her 1st Birthday. We decided on the Boston Garden for the shoot and thankfully the weather cooperated.

My favorite shot of the session..she's happy here but her new surroundings took some getting used to...

Considering this was her first photoshoot and a little nervous she looked to her dad for some support... But in no time she started to ease into her new surroundings!

A fun game of peekaboo with dad!

And a kiss from her teddy made for a fun photoshoot!

I must say that Jordyn was a excellent subject!

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home