EYTHAN photography

Welcome to my blog!! Here you will find reviews of my most recent as well as past photoshoots. Follow my journey through life..along other interesting random facts and stats. Dont forget to leave a comment!

Thursday, August 13, 2009

Gospel Fest 2009

Hello!

I am actually pretty nervous about this "blogging" thing. For one, letting people in on my life and two, not knowing what you will think. I mean I think my life is pretty interesting :/ but I guess i'll leave that up to interpretation. This blog will take you along with me on this journey called LIFE, as a photographer, entrepreneur, sister, daughter, friend and of course women of God. Well...here goes!

So a few weeks ago on a beautiful Sunday the City of Boston hosted its annual Gospel Fest. I had the honor of being one of few photographers at the event! After being rained out and canceled last year I must say that it was a beautiful day this time around and I was very excited to see special guest Israel Houghton live in concert. With songs like "I am a Friend of God" "Prayers of a Righteous" and "Moving Forward," Israel's music has definitely played a significant role in my Christian experience. I know that many of you can agree with me on that one.

A new friend of mine was among few opening for Mr. Houghton. I have been personally working with Songstress Ayana McDonald and her singing ability is awesome...check some great shots I got of her and her group as they opened for Israel & New Breed... Ayana has an uniquely powerful voice and I cannot wait to hear more from her.

An now for the main act Israel Houghton (the worlds #1 Worship Leader) & group New Breed.

Shooting and dancing takes a lot of energy!

Check out some of the shots!

Mr. Houghton himself! Sing it ladies! I LOVE instruments...thank God for instruments! Crowd participation is key... and Worship is Beautiful... I had a wonderful time at Gospel Fest this year...a big thank you to the City of Boston for putting on such a great event!

And oh...I just might have an inside scoop on who's coming next year...you wont be disappointed!

Hope you enjoyed my first blog! Please leave me a comment! More to come ;)

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home