EYTHAN photography

Welcome to my blog!! Here you will find reviews of my most recent as well as past photoshoots. Follow my journey through life..along other interesting random facts and stats. Dont forget to leave a comment!

Monday, August 24, 2009

BeAuTy of the BeLly

I LOVE PREGNANT WOMEN! I might even be a little bit obsessed :/ I think they are absolutely beautiful and have a glow that only comes with carrying a child. I would like to share with you some pictures from a photoshoot that I did last summer with a friend of mine Lekisha. This was her first pregnancy and my first pregnancy shoot and we were both so happy with the results.

One of the most important factors in a successful shoot is the location. Every locations has its own characteristics and identity, setting the right atmosphere for the shoot. I wanted to do this shoot at the beach because of its relaxed atmosphere and beautiful setting. I often equate pregnancy with peacefulness, serenity and beauty. What better place than an empty beach at the right time of day? This was the perfect place for this shoot. It was a beautiful sunny day with perfect weather. Let's take a look at some of our favorite shots...

THe BeAutY of the BeLly

HeLd ToGeThEr bY ThE StReNgTh of The BaCk

A LiTtLe BiT oF LoVe

...aNd a FeW cLoSeUpS

mAkE the bIgGeR pIcTuRe Lekisha has since had her baby boy and he is now a happy 1 year old. Hope you enjoyed!

Labels: , , , ,

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home