EYTHAN photography

Welcome to my blog!! Here you will find reviews of my most recent as well as past photoshoots. Follow my journey through life..along other interesting random facts and stats. Dont forget to leave a comment!

Sunday, September 13, 2009

Classic Beauty

Lately I found myself thanking God for such beautiful friends. Having these friends has really come in handy when building my portfolio. I recently asked a friend of mine Kettia if she wanted to work with me as a model for my classic themed photoshoot. Ofcourse she ever so willingly agreed. So we set the date and time; April 4th at 12pm. It was a beautiful start to the day with the sun out in all its glory. Nothing better than a beautiful sunny day for a shoot.

I wanted a very elegant look for this shoot. So Kettia decided upon a beautiful black dress that she bought specifically for this shoot. This dress complimented her figure quite nicely Meeting up at my house I started with her makeup. Going into this shoot I had no idea what I was going to do with her makeup. I've only done makeup on a couple of occasions, and every time I just kinda of go for whatever comes to mind. Surprisingly to myself her makeup came out FABULOUS! I also did her hair which also came out surprisingly great! I'm sure you will agree when you see the pictures.

After hair and makeup we headed to our location not too far from my house in Randolph. Thus begins the shoot.

We started the shoot with a few close-ups

Loving this shot.

Have to have a Classic Black & White

There are lots of laughs on my shoots! I love catching candid laughs. Also notice that she is sinking into the sand :/

Check out my makeup job! At this point her hair began to fall out from the wind, but this is still a beautiful shot.

My favorite shot of this shoot! GORGEOUS!

Both myself and Kettia were extremely happy with the results from this shoot, and had a great time. I was recently told by Kettia that she will be moving to New York to venture into a new career. She is following her dreams of working in law and will be working at a law firm in the city!! Kettia I wish you the best and I will be coming to New York to crash at your place!

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

  • At October 12, 2009 at 5:10 PM , Blogger SV said...

    very nice. the one where she's sinking reminds me of my shoot. it was all muddy and the (borrowed) shoes got killed.

    Peace&Love

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home