EYTHAN photography

Welcome to my blog!! Here you will find reviews of my most recent as well as past photoshoots. Follow my journey through life..along other interesting random facts and stats. Dont forget to leave a comment!

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

CiTy oF ChAmPiOnS

Ok so as the new basketball season begins and everyone in Boston starts to get into the cheering spirit and starts planning play-off watch parties...I cant help but remember the excitement of the 2007-08 season as the Celtics made it to the play-offs and took home the Championship trophy after 12 years of falling short.

Let's take a look at this years starting Line-Up

Kevin Garnett Paul Pierce Rajon Rondo Ray Allen Kendrick Perkins These guys along with the rest of the squad will carry us to the play-offs this season!

Although the celtics fell short last season...A repeat of the 2007-8 Season is all the City of Boston is looking for.

Lets rewind back to the victory celebration that took place in Boston following the 2008 Championship. Fortunately I was working right in the middle of the downtown Boston where the Parade took place and conveniently took an extended break in order to catch all the festivities. The air was thick with excitement as Celtics fans prepared to get a glimpse of their heros.

With camera in hand check out what I caught!

Lovin the little ones...my co-workers sons! My kind of fan! Get your cameras ready! Here comes the squad... Cocky are we?! Our Point Guard Rajon..hes such a cute little one! Paul Pierce! Jesus Shuttlesworth aka (Ray Allen) Great addition to the squad I just Love it...too cute! Guess im not the only one that snuck out of my office! Coach!! So happy for him...taking the last ranked team to the #1 spot! KG holding on to the trophy...thats what its all about! and on that day confetti filled the sky.... I am very excited to see how far our boys go this season. Let's make it to the playoffs! Go Celtics!!

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home